Paint a Pouch
2 min read
Calling our future Picasso’s, Monet’s and Kahlo’s! It’s time to get out the paints and pencils and get creative with our Paint a Pouch competition.
Your little ones can design their very own special edition Babease pouch, and your entry could win you a mega bundle of Babease goodies. Our favourite designs from your little artist will also be shared across our social media. And you may even see one of your hand painted pouch designs in stores in the future!
The perfect family activity for October half-term, you can download our pouch template and get crafty together! Whether baby wants to add some colourful handprints, toddlers want to experiment with a crayon pattern, or you have kids with a talent for watercolours, all are welcome to get involved.
Playing with paint and colour is such a fun way for babies to experience sensory play. Things might get messy (they definitely will!), but sensory play helps your little one to develop motor skills, encourages problem solving skills and supports cognitive and emotional growth; so getting paint everywhere is worth it!
You are also welcome to create art digitally if you’d prefer to get drawing with a tablet, phone or computer.
So go colourful, get creative, and above all else, have fun!
How to Enter
Want to take part? Here’s what you need to do:
- Download and print our template on A4 paper and get creative!
- Snap a picture of your design and send it to us. You can do this in a couple of ways:
- Post the picture to your Instagram feed with the hashtag #PaintAPouch and tag @babease in the image
- DM us your picture on Instagram or Facebook
- Keep hold of the paper copy! Pop it on the fridge or keep it somewhere safe; you’ll need to send your original design to us if you’re our chosen winner!
Don’t have access to a printer to print out our pouch template? No worries! Just draw the outline yourself on a piece of A4 paper - you could even sketch around a Babease pouch for the right size.