A healthy alternative to a childhood classic, these biscuits are the perfect little treat for budding foodies aged one or older!
This simple little recipe can be altered to create a world of nutritious flavours. Why not swap butternut squash for carrot, banana, or maybe even beetroot?!
130g porridge oats
350g butternut squash
3 tbsp honey
2 tbsp sunflower oil
½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Prepare the butternut squash by peeling and removing any seeds, then blitz until smooth.
- Combine the smooth butternut squash with the remaining ingredients.
- Line a baking tray and place the mixture in small-sized balls. Then, using slightly wet hands, slightly flatten them.
- Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack before serving.