Frozen yoghurt bark is a delicious and healthy treat! Made with simple ingredients this frozen bark is super easy to make and would be a colourful breakfast, snack or dessert for your little ones and parents too!
Cold and crunchy, you can add your choice of fruit and berries to this easy little recipe for the summer months and can also help soothe gums that are sore due to teething.
Once made, this recipe can be stored in the freezer in food bags for up to 2 months.
A big thanks to @yummy_little_belly for the recipe.
300g Greek yoghurt or dairy-free thick yogurt
Babease fruit pouch (quantity to taste)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp maple syrup/agave syrup or honey (avoid honey for babies under 1 year old)
1-2 sliced strawberries
Handful of blueberries (cut in half)
Handful of desiccated coconut
1. Mix the yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla extract together until well combined.
2. Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yoghurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be. Ours was approx 1 cm thick.
3. Dot yoghurt with Babease fruit pouch. Swirl into the yoghurt with a toothpick or a knife.
4. Sprinkle the strawberries, blueberries and desiccated coconut on top and place in the freezer for 4 hours or until it is completely frozen.
5. Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces.Download PDF
More recipes for you and your family to cook at home.