This scrumptious pea and sprout purée can be effortlessly adapted for all weaning stages. It’s rich in vitamins and will help to aid your little one's digestion.
This recipe is a great way to reduce waste during the festive season. You can easily make this meal using the leftovers from your Christmas day feast!
- 15 small organic brussels sprouts
- 100g organic peas
- 3 sprigs of chopped mint
- Remove the base of your mint and any outer leaves
- Prepare your steamer. If you don’t have one, you can also place a colander over a pot of low boiling water or simply boil your ingredients.
- Add the brussels sprouts
- After eight minutes of steaming or three minutes of boiling, add the mint and peas and steam or boil for a further two minutes
- Drain, then mash or pulse the vegetables to the desired texture for your baby
- Allow to cool before serving