This family recipe is packed with nutritious goodness and looks incredible, making it perfect for adventurous foodies!
Quinoa’s a really good way to try new flavours. For a lighter, summery twist, swap the basil for mint leaves and add a dash of lemon.
20g diced red pepper
25g diced carrot
5 diced cherry tomatoes
10g diced onion
½ clove garlic
sunflower oil for cooking
1tbsp chopped basil
- Cook your quinoa as shown on the packet and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the red pepper, carrot, onion and sweetcorn. Cook for 6 minutes or until everything’s nice and soft.
- Add the tomatoes, avocado and garlic and cook for another few minutes.
- Add the quinoa and basil to the pan and heat for one minute to combine all the ingredients.
- Allow to cool and fluff the quinoa before serving.
More recipes for you and your family to cook at home.